Training and Development
We design programs that are consistent with supporting the future vision, strategy and performance of the organization.
Our training and development programs are designed to elevate professionals – with varying levels of executive and leadership experience -- by reorienting the context for leadership.
Leadership is fundamentally about co-creating and achieving a future state that is not predictable given one’s current trajectory. Successful leaders can create such a future that addresses the fundamental concerns and commitments of all stakeholders.
In today’s world, leaders must be able to attend to three broad areas:
- Manage: Sustain and improve on what currently exists
- Adapt: Successfully navigate ever-changing conditions in the environment
- Transform: Envision, achieve, and sustain new future states that are unpredictable and even unimaginable from the current state
Attending to all three domains requires sound professional (technical) knowledge and the capacity to effectively lead and manage others. Our work develops the latter – transformative leaders who envision, achieve and sustain new future states that are unpredictable and even unimaginable from the current state.
The Stakeholder Leadership™ Accelerator Program carves out the time, introduces the skills, and provides the support needed to be a Stakeholder Leader™ and create a compelling and doable stakeholder strategy for your organization..
Join a select group of diverse leaders committed to equipping their organizations to lead within the new stakeholder economy--meeting some of the most profound challenges of our time and becoming more purposeful and profitable in the process.
- Strategize for long-term shared value creation.
- Productively navigate stakeholder tradeoffs.
- Turn adversaries into partners.
- Engage your workforce.
- Innovate for agility and resilience.
- Develop a systems approach to challenges.
The Mission Control Productivity & Accomplishment Course provides insight into the existing (and possibly outdated) ways of working that pose a limit on our effectiveness and introduces new foundational principles, perspectives and practices that will leave you more powerful, focused and productive.
This course is designed for professionals looking to level-up their capacity to skillfully manage everything that comes at them each day.
- Learn a new way to think about, organize and manage your work to match today’s work environments.
- Enhance strategic thinking, planning and acting in an environment of “too much to do.”
- Dramatically increase your productivity and produce results in the areas that are most important to you.
- Elevate accountability while reducing stress and worry.
- Create a new level of focus and effectiveness in your work and in your life.
- Have the freedom and confidence to “turn off” work at the end of the day.
The Advanced Leader Development (ALD) program is designed for seasoned leaders looking to significantly elevate their mastery of transformative leadership, organizational culture, and human performance.
This is our signature program designed for seasoned leaders looking to significantly elevate their mastery of transformative leadership, organizational culture, and human performance. Specific program goals vary depending on organizational positioning (market factors, business life cycle, etc.), participant group (executive, senior leader, regional VPs, etc.) and what is happening organizationally (culture, performance challenges, focus areas like innovation or accountability, etc.).
Sales is a fundamental concern for every organization. Sales conversations, however, often produce automatic negative moods of skepticism and distrust. While some professionals love the art of selling, others must deal with a subtle resistance to “sell,” even when they believe in the product or service.
In this program, we provide a new narrative for the sales professional, develop the capacity to conduct “transformative” sales, and manage and empower their sales team. The Sales Leader Development program works well as a pairing to follow an organization’s in house technical courses.
The Performance Leadership Series consists of three courses designed for leaders at any level to develop the perspectives, tools and understanding required to operate at a high level in today’s organizations. In our experience, human performance, accountability and trust, are the necessary ingredients to lead any group of people committed to achieving something together.
These courses are available through our online platform or through in-person workshops with a Granger Network Trainer. They may be taken as a series or independently. While designed to go together, one is not a pre-requisite for the other.
Business development is a fundamental commitment for every organization. Most sales courses provide much needed foundational training on models incorporating conversion ratios, tips and techniques for persuasion, managing a book of business, frequency of calls, customer analysis software, and more. While important and foundational, these courses can stop short of the heart and soul of a sales professional.
This course is designed for professionals selling services, who have had some success in sales and are looking for a new way that would bring greater fulfillment, increase their close rate and elevate their income.
- Cultivate relationships and build trust
- Conduct transformative conversations beyond the sales mechanics
- Leave prospects enlivened and ready to enter transactional agreements
- Build self-esteem, emotional fortitude, and enduring resilience
- Be someone who is known for opening new opportunities and possibilities for others
Discover an alternative approach to sales that leaves you fulfilled, your clients invested, and your business thriving!
"Going into Advanced Leader Development I was anticipating a refresher on the Leadership skills I felt I gained over my 20 + years. I was wrong! This experience opened my eyes to an entire new world of possibility. This program will take every leader to a higher level of understanding and being!" -- Scott Centak, MSW, Regional Vice President