Our coaches support executive stakeholders and key leaders in a variety of outcomes – from navigating new transitions for themselves and their teams, to elevating performance and accountability, moving into new roles, keeping up with company growth, developing advanced leadership insights, skills and capacities, making and executing tough calls, building trust, creating and implementing strategic initiatives, and more.
Our coaching is not industry-specific. Our subject matter expertise is in performance, transformative leadership, accountability management, organizational and team alignment, smooth transitions, and cultural shifts.
Our executive coaches are specifically qualified to work with C-Suite and Senior VPs to address the unique challenges these clients face. We work with executives at the level of impacting change in the entire organization.
Focus areas may include:
- Accomplishing strategic initiatives
- Creating alignment
- Developing cultures of accountability and trust
- Establishing cross-functional collaboration
An organization has many key levels of leadership beyond the executive level that face the challenge of elevating performance in themselves and their people. We de-mystify the concept of performance and provide actionable tools and insights that yield an unprecedented capacity for results in our clients.
Our coaching works with these leaders to:
- Build a culture of trust
- Create an environment where people want to engage
- Develop new ways of communicating that move things forward
- Be highly accountable and lead others in being highly accountable
We smooth and elevate the change process for professionals at transition points in their career – changing companies, making lateral career changes, renegotiating work-life balance, pursuing a promotion, navigating a demotion, preparing to retire and promote a new CEO, or other big developments. By powerfully completing the past era and purposely generating the one that lies ahead, our clients see hidden opportunities and take conscious steps into an impactful, fulfilling future of their own design.
Transition coaching sessions often include:
- Distinguishing fundamental commitments
- Uncovering and addressing unresolved betrayals of trust
- Innovative thinking about critical decisions
- Reimagining of what is possible in one’s life
- Mapping the actions required to generate a new, committed future
"Being coached by Kari has allowed to grow personally and professionally in a way that has transformed how I experience my workplace. Instead of “drowning” in frustrations as created by subjective assessment of my own and others, and being held back by internal negative voices, I see endless possibilities."